Now Don’t Go to Salon: We all have these 3 ingredients, just mix them and apply on your face for 15 minutes
Okay so we all wish to have glowing skin but in most of the cases this glow is hidden behind dead skin layer but now you can remove this dead layer very easily with following things below and the best part is this is too simple to make with only honey and Baking Soda.
4 tablespoons baking soda
1 tablespoon organic honey
2 teaspoons water (or less, just enough to form a thick paste)
1.Pour baking soda into a clean glass container. Add the honey.
2.Now slowly add water a very small amount at a time, and using the handle of a spoon, form mixture into a thick paste.
3.Apply paste onto clean skin of face taking care to avoid eyes and nostril area.
4.Allow the paste to sit for 10- 15min. It will begin to feel drier, but not hard or too tight. You may feel a very slight tingle.
5.Moisten a washcloth with warm water, wring it out, and buff the paste off face using gentle circular motions. Then rinse thoroughly with water and pat dry.
6..Any leftover mixture can be used the next day or two. Just add a little water if it has hardened. Or, add water to a leftover paste and use in the shower on your body as an exfoliator.
2. Baking Soda with Honey
Honey helps to fight against bacteria, tightens the skin pores, protects skin from sun damage and moisturizes the skin. Baking soda exfoliates the skin to reduce redness caused by breakouts and thus boosts proper circulation.
- Mix baking soda and honey to make fine paste.
- Apply this on the affected skin.
- Leave on for 15 minutes and then wash off with water.
- Mix 1 teaspoon of extra – virgin olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon of raw honey and 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Apply on the affected skin and massage gently in circular motion.
- Wash it with lukewarm water after 10 minutes.
- Apply once a week.
Baking Soda Detox Bath
It helps the body to eliminate the toxins and provides all the essential nutrients.
- Add 2 cups of Epsom salt and 1 – 2 cups of baking soda in your bath and stir well.
- Soak yourself for about 30 minutes and wash your skin with normal water.
- You can also add 1/4 cup of corn starch.
- Or add 1 oz of baking soda in your bathtub and soak yourself in it for about 10 – 15 minutes.
- Repeat regularly.