There are 4 Different Ways You can get Skin Whitening With Rice Powder / Water. You will see result in week .
Rice Powder with Orange Peel Powder
- Mix equal amounts of rice powder and orange peel powder.
- Make a fine paste by adding rose water.
- Apply this mixture over the skin and let it rest for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with water.
- Repeat the process 2 – 3 times a week.
Rice Powder with Yogurt, Olive Oil and Turmeric
In this combination, rice powder absorbs the excess oil, yogurt hydrates the skin, olive oil moisturizes and turmeric lightens the skin.
- Mix 1 teaspoon rice powder, 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder, 1/4 teaspoon olive oil and 1 teaspoon yogurt.
- Apply this paste over the skin and let it rest for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water and pat dry.
- Follow this process once a week.
Rice Powder with Turmeric, Milk Cream and Honey
This combination helps to brighten, lighten and hydrate the skin.
- Combine 1 tablespoon each of rice powder, milk cream and honey.
- Apply over the skin and let it rest for 15 – 20 minutes.
- Rinse it off with cold water.
- Use this method once a week for 1 – 2 month
Rice Flour with Aloe Vera
This combination forms an excellent exfoliating pack which removes dead skin.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of rice flour and 2 tablespoons of aloe vera gel.
- Stir well and apply this pack over the skin and leave it to dry.
- Rinse off with water.
- Repeat this process once a week.
How Can Rice Flour Lighten Our Skin?
- The high levels of PABA (para-aminobenzoic acid) can act as a sunscreen.
- The allantoin present in it soothes sunburns and promotes skin repair.
- The tyrosinase present in it controls the production of melamine in the skin.
- It removes excess oil and sebum from the skin.
- It is a rich source of vitamin B which boosts new cell production and slows down the aging process.
- It helps to brighten the skin by improving the collagen and elasticity of the skin.
Tips and Precautions:
Be gentle while scrubbing with rice powder as it can be abrasive to your skin.
Don’t use rice powder for home remedies if you are allergic to it.
Don’t apply any remedy in the areas where you have bruises or cuts.
Perform a patch test before applying any pack or scrub to the skin.
If you have dry skin, apply a moisturizer of your choice after using a remedy.
Don’t let rice powder enter your eyes, if it happens, rinse off immediately.
Consume a healthy diet and be hydrated.
Apply sunscreen lotion daily before going out in the sun.
Remove makeup before going to bed.