Every other person suffers with the problem of facial blackheads. When hair follicles get clogged with dead skin and oil, it results in blackheads. In medical terms, they are known as ‘comedones’. They appear as tiny black bumps on nose, chin and forehead. Though, they are hardly noticed from a distance, but they look bad if seen from close. Teenagers and adolescents are more prone to blackheads. Blackheads on the nose or any other part of the face can be treated normally at home by using natural remedies.
Tomatoes have antiseptic properties which will help in easily removing the clogging of the pores.
Mash a few tomatoes and use its juice as well as its peel to treat your face.
You will have to apply a generous amount of tomato juice on the nose and the face where blackheads appear.
Apply it and leave it on the skin overnight. This will help in drying up your blackheads.
Repeat this process three to four times a week to remove the blackheads from nose naturally.
Oatmeal For Blackheads
- Washcloth, Oatmeal, Low-fat yogurt, Lemon juice , Olive oil , Almonds , Blender, food processor or coffee grinder
- Cook a batch of oatmeal according to the directions on the label and let it cool until it’s comfortable to touch. Smooth the oatmeal over your face, but avoid the sensitive area around your eyes. Dip a clean, soft washcloth in warm water, then squeeze out the excess water and lay the warm cloth over your face. Wait 15 to 20 minutes, then rinse.
- Combine uncooked oatmeal and plain, low-fat yogurt to make a gentle facial mask. Use approximately 3 tablespoons of yogurt and 2 tablespoons of oatmeal, then stir in a squeeze of lemon juice and a few drops of olive oil. Smooth the mixture over your skin and leave it for 5 to 7 minutes before rinsing.
- Create a gentle exfoliant by mixing equal parts oatmeal and almonds, then pulverize both in a blender, food processor or coffee grinder. Place a small amount of the mixture in your hand and add a few drops of water to create a paste. Massage the paste gently into your skin, then rinse.
- Green tea is found to be very effective in treating blackheads.
- Put a teaspoon or two of dried green tea leaves in a small bowl of water.
- Grind this into a coarse paste. Using your fingertips, apply this paste on the blackheads generously.
- Now scrub the paste on the blackheads for about two to three minutes. This will help in cleansing your oily skin as well as clear all dirt from your skin pores.
- Let it dry for a few minutes and then rinse it off with lukewarm water.
- Repeat this process three times a week to find a solution to your problem of how to remove blackheads from your skin.
Patting with Honey
Honey has excellent antibacterial properties and will help in easy blackhead removal from your face and neck. It is important for you to use raw organic honey that is thick to get the maximum benefit. Honey will provide the perfect balancing act for your skin and works well on oily skin as well as blackheads.
- All you need to do is to apply pure honey on the area where you spot blackheads. Allow it to rest for about 10 minutes.
- Wash it off with lukewarm water and repeat this process three times a week to see effective results.
Home Remedies For Blackheads Using Egg White
Egg white mask is one of the most effective home remedies for blackheads. It helps in tightening the pores even though for temporary period. This way it also reduces the chances of formation of blackheads in near future.
How to apply
Collect the egg white and apply it all over your face. You can place a tissue paper over the mask and press it gently. Allow the mask to dry. Apply a second layer of egg white over the tissue. Now let this second layer dry and then apply a third coating. You can feel your skin tight which is required to tighten your pores. Now remove the tissue and wash your face with tap water. Removing blackheads cannot get easier.
Lemon And Jojoba Oil
If you are just not able to get rid of blackheads by any other methods or home remedies, then try this method. But please make sure you do not go close to your eyes and avoid it around bruises and scratches too.
Take a new soft-bristled toothbrush and pour a few drops of lemon juice to it along with coconut or jojoba oil. Very gently scrub on the blackhead areas. Dip the brush in Hydrogen Peroxide at intervals to keep it clean. Make sure that this toothbrush is only used to remove blackheads and not anything else.
Exfoliating your skin is a very good thing as it will help in easily removing dead skin cells. Hence, you need to exfoliate your skin occasionally. This has to be followed by moisturizing. The dead skin cells are those that will clog your skin pores and will lead to creation of blackheads and acne. Exfoliating with sugar and jojoba oil will help in improving the blood circulation in your face. It will help in giving a healthy glow to your skin.
- Add one cup of sugar in a deep bottom bowl and mix it with 4 tablespoons of jojoba oil. Add a few drops of fragrance to give a good smell to this mixture.
- Mix these ingredients well. You can now store this mixture in a glass jar and this will stay fresh for one and half months.
- Wet your face and apply a generous amount of this sugar scrub mixture on your face. Use your fingertips to scrub the mixture and massage it over your face in a circular motion for five minutes.
- Rinse it off with water and then pat dry. Apply moisturizer to your face.
- Repeat this process for two to three times only in a week. This will help in easy blackhead
Treating With Water
One of the natural home remedies that you can do daily to get solution on how to get rid of blackheads is to use water treatment on your face so that you prevent your skin from drying too much. Water treatment is nothing but washing your face with clean water for a couple of minutes and then patting it dry with a clean towel. This will help in removing excess sebum and also flushing out dead skin on your face. This way you can prevent he development of blackheads on your face.
- Wash your face with plain water at least five to six times a day.
- Pat it dry after a good wash and then apply moisturizer to keep the skin fresh.