She had hair length below shoulder but since last few months her hair length is increasing day by day, secret is this one ingredient
Kalonji oil for baldness treatment
The condition of baldness fears everybody, especially the youth. Black seed oil plays an important role in the treatment of baldness and also helps in recovering of damaged hair.
- Make a mixture of Kalonji oil (20 gms), Mehandi powder (20 gms), and vinegar (60 gms), now, rub the paste on the baldness head. Leave the paste for about one hour followed by washing it with fresh water. Use this procedure for once in a week for one month. It will help gradually in growing of hair.
- Rubbing of Kaloji oil twice a day is helpful in overcoming baldness.
- Another mixture of Kalonji (10gms), Olive oil (30 gms), and Mehandi powder (30 gms) can also be used to treat dandruff. First of all, heat this mixture and make a paste. Use the cool paste on the head for good result. Rest of the procedure is same.
Black seed oil for hair loss
To prevent hair fall before the time, it is suggested that one should massage one’s head with lime juice and leave it for 15-20 minutes followed by washing it with shampoo, preferably herbal one. Dried your hair completely and rub Kalonji oil on the head. This procedure should be continued for five weeks. There is a greater chance of reducing hair loss.
1.Rubbing the head with black seed oil helps to strengthen hair follicles thus prevents loss of hair.
2.Massage with kalonji oil is also good to prevent hair loss.
3.To control hair loss, the mix of nigella Sativa seed, black seed oil, olive oil and apple vinegar can be used. Initially, crush the nigella Sativa seeds and heat it for few minutes till it gets brown. Now, put black seed oil and olive oil. When it becomes cool, mix the apple vinegar and massage the head with the mix. Leave it for 1 to 2 hours and wash your head with fresh water. Continue it for two weeks to prevent premature hair fall.
4.When it becomes cool, mix the apple vinegar and massage the head with the mix. Leave it for 1 to 2 hours and wash your head with fresh water. Continue it for two weeks to prevent premature hair fall.
5.Loss of hair can also be managed and prevented by massaging the scalp with lemon and leave it for 20 minutes followed by washing it with shampoo. Make it dry and apply black seed oil on the scalp. Continue it for 1 week for a better result.
How black seed oil prevents hair loss?
Due to fast paced life, stress, anxiety, wrong dietary pattern, people are experiencing premature hair fall and hair loss. Baldness is the common problem these days.
Dandruff is also vexing the people. Kalonji oil is beneficial in the prevention and treatment of hair loss and hair fall. This nigella sativa oil is effective in hair growth too.
Black seed oil has the solutions of baldness and dandruff too.
To prepare this you will need :
- Kalonji seeds – 2 Big spoon
- Methi seeds – 2 spoon
- Hibiscus flower – 10
- Curry leaves – 25
- Coconut oil – 100 gm
- Castor oil – 50 gm
- In a grinder grind kalonji seeds and methi seeds
- Take a pan
- Add coconut oil
- Mix castor oil in this
- Add powder of methi and kalonji seeds
- Mix them well
- When it starts to boil, turn off the flame
- Add curry leaves and hibiscus flower
- Now turn on the flame for 30 seconds and mix it well
- Now let it cool
- Filter this oil