How village People Losing 10 Kg within Month with Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice
Today I will tell you how you can lost 10kg maximum with this simple Aloe vera juice Home remedy . There are Three ways you can use aloe vera juice with few products and loss your weight within 30 Days.
1. Ingredients :
Aloe Vera & Fruit Juice
- Shave the sharp edges off a fresh Aloe Vera leaf.
- Cut the leaf open lengthwise.
- Scoop the gel out with a spoon.
- Mix with your choice of fruit juice.
- Note: Aloe Vera gel also comes in capsule form. Take with water after eating and use a dosage recommended by the package or a doctor.
2. Aloe Vera, Fruit, and Coconut Smoothie
- Fruit Juice
- Coconut Smoothie
- 1 medium-size Aloe Vera leaf
- 1 cup almond or coconut milk
- ½ cup fresh or frozen blueberries
- ½ cup fresh or frozen mango chunks
- ½ tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 handful of fresh basil
- Honey, maple syrup, or Stevia
- 1 tablespoon each of coconut flakes and flax seeds
- Your choice of protein powder
- Blend until smooth.
- Drink 1-2 times daily.
3. Ingredients :
Patanjali Aloe Vera Juice
Take a glass of filtered warm water
Add 2 caps full of Patanjali aloe vera juice to the glass
Add 1 teaspoon of honey
Add half freshly squeezed lemon juice
Add half teaspoon of ginger paste
Have this one glass in the morning with empty stomach and once in the evening
Apart from the weight loss benefits, low caloriePatanjali Aloe Vera Juice contains about 22 amino acids that are necessary for the human body. Amino acids are building blocks of protein. Taking aloe vera internally may also help improve blood circulation in the body. It also contains adaptogen, which boosts the body’s natural ability to resist illness
13 Tips for Best Results:
1. Follow a fiber-rich, low-fat, low-calorie diet and avoid greasy food and fast food.
2. Some people are allergic to Aloe Vera, so start your regimen by taking small doses. Stop taking it if you experience rashes or itching.
3. Aloe Vera also comes in capsules you can take with water after meals. A doctor can recommend the proper dosage.
4. For best results, combine your Aloe Vera regimen with 30 minutes of exercise 3-5 times a week. Do a strength training workout 3 times weekly to build muscle and increase metabolism, and do 30-45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise 4 times weekly to burn fat.
5.Don’t take Aloe Vera if you suffer from colitis, appendicitis, intestinal problems or Crohn’s diseases.
6.Pregnant women, kids, breast feeding moms, and women who are menstruating should not take Aloe Vera.
7.Large doses of Aloe Vera can cause stomach cramps, diarrhea, and dehydration.
8.2-8 ounces of Aloe Vera juice a day for at least 3 months will achieve maximum results.
9.Avoid anthroquinones by using high quality gel products and sticking with low dosages.
10. Never exceed the manufacturer-recommended dosage of an Aloe Vera pill or other product.
11.Drink 8 glasses of water daily to avoid dehydration and cleanse your body of toxins.
12.Aloe Vera also comes in capsules you can take with water after meals. A doctor can recommend the proper dosage.
13.For best results, combine your Aloe Vera regimen with 30 minutes of exercise 3-5 times a week. Do a strength training workout 3 times weekly to build muscle and increase metabolism, and do 30-45 minutes of cardiovascular exercise 4 times weekly to burn fat.