1. Lemon Juice – It’s the simplest natural face pack that helps you with almost all the skin problems. Just need to take out 15 minutes from your schedule and try this.
· Take a slice of lemon and rub it on your tanned skin.
· Let it dry for around 15 minutes and then just wash it off.
2. Cucumber Extract, Lemon Juice, and Rose Water
· Add one tablespoon of each of the 3 ingredients in a bowl, mix it and dab it generously on your tanned skin.
3. Gram Flour and Turmeric – Mixture of turmeric and gram flour are getting used from ages to have flawless glowing skin.
· Mix a tiny amount of turmeric with two tablespoons of gram flour make a paste either using milk or rose water.
· Apply the paste tanned areas and leave it be for 15-20 minutes before taking it off.
4. Honey and Ripe Papaya
· Add about half a cup of papaya and one-tablespoon honey in a bowl and mash it properly.
· Apply this paste on tanned areas and let it sit for 30 minutes before using cold water to wash it off.
5. Yogurt and Tomato Extract
· Mix up one tablespoon of each ingredient and slather the paste that’s formed on tanned areas.
· Let it be for half an hour before washing off with water.
6. Potato Juice and Lemon Juice
· Take the juice from a medium potato and mix it with one tablespoon lemon juice.
· Apply, leave on for 30 minutes and rinse.
7. Turmeric and Milk
· Mix a small amount of turmeric powder in milk.
· Give your face a good application with the mixture that is formed.
· Let it dry.
Sandalwood and Rosewater Facepack
Take 2 tablespoons of sandalwood powder and add one few drops of rose water. Mix them well together. Apply this paste on your face and neck to remove sun tanning of your skin. Leave it 20 minitues and wash it off with cold wate
Oranges are a great fruit!! I agree. They are juicy, healthy and a lot more refreshing. But the peel you give away to your dustbin is as beneficial for the skin as the fruit. Orange peel, when dried and grinded into a powder, can be used as a great enhancer. The power of masoor dal and orange peel are one of the.
Red lentil can remove the worst of tanning by its exfoliating properties. Orange peel is aningredient. Along with honey, they work wonders. The paste should be kept for 30 min and then gently scrubbed off.
These are effective sun tan removal home remedies.
But as everyone says, prevention is always better than cure. Healthy, glowing skin starts from inside and unless your skin is getting the nutrients it needs, then it simply won’t look its best. Applying these packs can heal you from outside but not from inside. Nowadays we all look for short term solutions which no doubt helps us to get rid of the issue but as stated just for short term.