It will boost hair growth, adds shine and makes hair thick to some extent but total regrowth on bald spot is not possible from only applying aloe vera gel
The regular application of Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel may gradually result in hair regrowth because of its ability to keep the scalp nourished. However, the possibility of hair regrowth is slim.
- Aloe vera is widely known for its beauty benefits. It works wonder for skin and hair and is often the key ingredient in many beauty products.
- Moisturising the skin and repairing damaged hair is one of the numerous benefits of aloe vera.
- Here are some ways that can help you enjoy the natural benefits of aloe vera gel for getting beautiful skin and hair.
How to make Patanjali Aloe Vera gel for promoting hair growth, stop hair loss, treat dandruff and as a protective serum for hair straightening at home. Patanjali is a very famous and trusted company in India that sells many wonderful products and one of its famous products is Patanjali Aloe Vera gel. It is so very popular in India and it is wonderful for using it on the face and for promoting hair growth. But as usual, I prefer to make my own version of Patanjali Aloe Vera gel at home as it is more cost effective and does not have artificial colors or preservatives.
HOW TO MAKE PATANJALI ALOE VERA GEL AT HOME FOR PROMOTING HAIR GROWTH, STOP HAIR LOSS & DANDRUFF: 1/4 CUP FRESHLY EXTRACTED ALOE VERA GEL 1 TSP VIRGIN COCONUT OIL 3 DROPS PEPPERMINT OR ROSEMARY ESSENTIAL OIL 2 VITAMIN E CAPSULES
1. First cut a leaf from an Aloe Vera plant. We have wild Aloe Vera plant growing all over our farm and I cut a leaf from one of the plants. Wash to get rid of slimy green juice and pat dry.
2. Cut the thorns on both sides with a sharp knife and cut the leaf into two. Remove the inner white gel using a knife and set aside.
3. To make Patanjali Aloe Vera gel at home, take the extracted gel in a mixer. Add in the virgin coconut oil. Cut open 2 vitamin e capsules and add the contents to the mixer.
4. Grind using the pulse just enough to mix the ingredients. Once ground add in either peppermint or rosemary essential oil and mix well.
5. Store in the refrigerator and use for promoting hair growth.
HOW TO USE HOMEMADE PATANJALI ALOE VERA GEL FOR HAIR GROWTH | 3 TOP WAYS 1. AS A HAIR PACK FOR HAIR GROWTH:
Use this Patanjali Aloe Vera gel as it is as a hair pack. It will help promote new hair growth and stop hair loss. 2. PROTECTIVE SERUM FOR HAIR STRAIGHTENING: Use this Patanjali Aloe Vera gel as a protective serum before applying heat to the hair. 3. FOR STOPPING HAIR LOSS & DANDRUFF: Add equal quantities of herb extract like amla juice to this homemade Patanjali Aloe Vera gel and use it as a hair pack for stopping hair loss & dandruff.