Today we will tell you one scrub that is especially for your hands and feet. Generally, we take care of our face but always ignore hands and feet. Today in this post I will tell you about one natural exfoliator that can give you best results in less time
- Rose water
- Lemon juice
- In a bowl take, 1 tbsp rose water
- Add 1 tbsp glycerine
- Add 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Mix them all very well
- Apply this lotion on hands and feet every night before sleeping
- You can surely see results in 7 days
Oatmeal helps remove dead skin and promotes the growth of new skin cells. It further improves your skin tone. Mix 2 tbsp of oatmeal with one tbsp each of curd and lemon juice. Blend all the ingredients well to make a paste. Apply it on the affected skin areas. After 15 minutes, wash it off using fresh water. Perform it regularly for two weeks.
- Alternatively, make a thick paste from one tsp of powdered oatmeal, a few drops of lemon juice and a pinch of turmeric powder. Apply this mask on your skin and wait for it to get dry. Rinse it off with fresh water. Do it daily to improve your skin tone.
Tomatoes are natural skin-bleaching and whitening agent that balances the pH level of your skin. Thus, make it look brighter by reducing the production of excessive oil. Apply the pulp of a small tomato to your skin after grating it. Or else, rub its slice. Wait for it to dry. Then, wash your skin with fresh water.
- Alternatively, add a few drops of lemon juice to a tbsp of tomato juice. Apply this mixture to the affected skin areas. Rinse it off after a few minutes.
- Or else, add pulp of a small tomato to 2 tbsp of yogurt. Leave for 10 minutes after applying it to your skin. Wash it off with normal water.
- Another option is to add four tbsp of buttermilk to 2 tbsp of tomato juice. Apply it to your skin using a cotton ball. Wash it off after 30 minutes. It helps reduce the sunburn.
Rose water cleanses your skin deeply. Mix 2 spoons of glycerin and 3 spoons of borax powder with 2 cups of rose water. Swab this mixture on your hands and feet. Wash off your skin with fresh water after 20 minutes.
- Alternatively, add a few drops of rose water to four tbsp of gram flour. Pour water into it to make a fine paste. Apply this paste on hands and feet. Wash it off once it dries.
It has bleaching properties that give an instant glow to your skin. Remove the skin of a papaya and rub the inner side of its skin on the darker areas. Wash your skin with cool water and pat dry with a soft cloth.
- Add a cup of lemon juice to a mashed ripe papaya. Apply this mixture on your skin and massage gently. Wait for 30 minutes before washing it off with cold water. You will see noticeable results after using it once a week, regularly.