Skin Whitening Magical Aloe Vera Serum | Get Crystal Clear, Spotless Skin in 7 Days 100% Works
Here is the magic formula of extracting gel out of the aloe vera plant. Carefully select the leaves that are thick, juicy and wide. Once you take some leaves, extracting the gel is not a difficult task.
- Just cut the leaves from the base of the plant and hold the leaves upright. This would allow the sap to drain on its own. Once it drains out, wash the leaves.
- Now carefully cut the sides of the leaves that contain thorns.
- Then peel off the green layer from the leaves, and chop the transparent portion into dices. This is the aloe vera gel.
- You can also slice the leaves into two and scrape off the gel with a spoon.
Face pack for treating pigmentation
Pigmentations and freckles steal away your fairness. To get back to your spotless skin, make a mixture of aloe vera gel and rose water. Apply it on your face and keep it on for 15-20 minutes. Before rinsing off the pack, gently massage it for a few minutes. With this pack you can see pigmentation, age spots, and pimple marks disappearing.
Aloe vera gel is immensely beneficial for your skin, especially when you’re deeply tanned. When applied, it acts like a protective healing layer on the skin, reducing wrinkle and fighting aging. It also reduces acne and helps replenish the skin’s natural moisture. Here’s how to use it to your benefit to detan the face and hands:
Step 1: You will need 2 important ingredients here, aloe vera gel and lemon juice.
Step 2: In a container, mix the aloe vera gel and lemon juice together.
Step 3: Apply on the face for 15-20 mins.
Step 4: Use a cotton ball to remove or apply the paste. (It’s being hygienic!)
Face pack for oily skin
Here comes an excellent rejuvenator for oily and greasy skin. Boil the aloe vera leaves in water and then grind it into a paste. But, make sure that you remove the thorns from the leaves before you boil them. Mix some honey in it. Apply the paste for 20 minutes before rinsing it off. It can work wonders for oily skin if followed every week.
Face pack for sensitive skin
If you have sensitive skin, mix some aloe vera gel with cucumber juice, yogurt, and rose oil. Apply this paste on your face and neck. Keep it on for 15 minutes. You can use any other essential oil if rose oil is not available. Wash off the pack with cold water. It is an effective pack to get rid of skin rashes, impurities, and dirt.
Why aloe vera?
The antibacterial properties of aloe vera gel help to get rid of skin related problems like acne, pimples, dryness, blemishes, etc.
- Aloe vera helps in moisturizing your skin, keeping it hydrated, rejuvenated and glowing.
- It helps in soothing pain, infections and inflammation. It is an excellent plant for treating eczema, cuts, insect bites, sunburns, etc.
- Aloe vera is also known for its anti-ageing properties. It helps in keeping wrinkles and age spots at bay.
- It is a rich source of natural antioxidants that are good for your overall health.