TOMATO FACIAL AT HOME FOR CLEAR & GLOWING SKIN
Step 1 : Cleanser
For Cleanser we need Rose water and half lemon slice.
Take 2 to 3 spoon of rose water in bowl and squeeze half a lemon in it .
Now take Cotton and clean face as shown in video.
Step 2 : Exfoliate
Take one tomato and divide that into 2 pcs.
Now take half tomato and fork it with fork spoon so that juice can easily come out of it .
Now take plate of sugar and dip that tomato so that expose part fully coated with sugar.
Now Massage with this tomato on face in circular motion for 4 to 5 minutes. If you have senstive skin then reduce time to 2 to 3 minutes. This will Remove all Dead Skin Cell and give Fresh Look.
Now Wash your face with Water.
Step 3 : MASK
Take 1 spoon gram flour/ besan
Pinch of haldi /turmeric
Multani Mitti / Fuller’s Earth
4 to 5 spoon Milk to mix
Now mix all this and your mask is read to Use
Apply This mask and keep it for 10 minutes .
Beauty benefits of tomato
1. You can use tomato juice to shrink the open pores of your face. Combine 2 -4 drops of lemon juice with one spoon of tomato juice. Apply it on your face and keep it on for 15 minutes. Next, rinse it off with lukewarm water to shrink the open pores.
2. Mash a tomato and spread its pulp evenly on your face. Keep it on your skin for one hour before rinsing off. Finish off with a good moisturizer. Your acne will lessen after regular use. Tomato has cooling properties to soothe the skin and astringent properties to absorb the excess oil from the face, which helps in lessening the acne.
3. Cut a tomato in half and press into blackheads. Rinse off and follow with moisturizer. Rubbing tomato slices on blackheads is a top-time tested home remedy for curing ugly blackheads of the face.
4. Take out the juice of a tomato and blend its juice with cucumber juice. Afterward, dip a cotton ball in this solution and apply it on your face daily. This preparation controls the oiliness of your face and keeps acne at bay.
5. Mix 2 spoons of tomato juice with 4 spoons of buttermilk. Apply it on your skin. Wash off after 30 minutes. Try this home remedy to heal and soothe your sunburnt skin. It is said that the nutrient lycopene found in tomato shields the skin from the harmful ultra-violet rays.