Baba Ramdev remedy to get thick hair in 30 days – Just add this herb in your oil
10 Amazing Benefits of Onions for Hair
Rich in antibacterial and antifungal properties, the use of onion for hair truly helps keeps hair loss at bay. Here are 10 amazing ways your hair can benefit from using onions:
- They are very good at hair follicle nourishment and help restore lost nutrients to your scalp.
- They are rich in Sulphur, which is known to minimize breakage and thinning.
- They have potent anti-bacterial properties and help fight infections of the scalp. This in turn helps reduce hair fall as scalp infections can cause massive loss of hair.
- They are naturally potent antioxidants, which is why they help reverse the effects of premature greying.
- This vegetable lends a healthy shine to hair, which can become permanent when used regularly.
- Research has found that they have the ability to prevent neck and head cancer.
- They also make your hair uninhabitable for lice.
- Add volume by using onion juice for hair.
- They can be used to fight dandruff owing to their rich anti-bacterial properties.
- They improve blood circulation which is another way they contribute to hair growth
It’s very simple to make this oil at home, you need just 2 ingredients from your kitchen and that is onion and garlic. Use this remedy for a month and you will see a change in your hair.
- Tea Tree oil
- Garlic Cloves
- Almond Oil
Take 2 garlic from the bunch and Cut the garlic into small pieces.
Now take 1/4 onion and cut them into pieces.
Mix pieces in oil and heat it up on the slow gas or keep vessel a bit higher than the flame so that oil won’t boil before time.
Keep Stirring until the onion gets translucent.
Turn off the gas and wait until oil cools down completely.
Now a add few drops of tea tree oil and stir it properly.
Strain the oil and now your oil is ready to use.
Garlic Treats hair loss
The presence of allicin, a sulfur compound enables garlic to combat hair loss. This is so because the compound works on increasing blood circulation in the scalp, which results in stimulating hair growth, keeping hair loss at bay.
Garlic Resolves scalp infections and dandruff
Other common problems that garlic tackles are itchy scalp, infections, and excessive dandruff. The sulfur in garlic plays a key role in banishing dandruff and flakiness.