Today I am going to share an amazing overnight treatment t with aloe vera gel, it will remove all dirt pollution from your skin and I bet you will wake up with fresh and glowy skin like never before
For this overnight treatment, you will need just 2 ingredients
Rosewater – Rose water is very effective for deep cleansing your skin pores and it also balances skin’s pH level
Aloe vera gel – Aloe vera gel will make your skin complexion lighter and will also keep your skin well hydrated
What to do:
- First, wash your face with warm water
- Now in a clean bowl take 1/2 spoon of aloe vera gel
- In this add 1 spoon of rose water
- Mix it very well
- Apply this lotion all over your face and massage it gently until it is absorbed by your skin
- Leave it overnight and wash your face next morning
Is Aloe Vera really effective for Skin Whitening?
Aloe vera consists of 150 nutritional components that include minerals, enzymes, lignins, salicylic acids, saponins, sterols, amino acids and anthraquinones
- Aloe vera contains 96 – 97% water, it hydrates the skin without clogging the pores.
- Anti-oxidants like zinc, magnesium and selenium repairs and protect the skin from damage caused by pollution, harsh chemicals, and sun.
- The minerals and vitamins present in aloe will lessen the pigmentation by reducing melanin production in the skin.
- It reduces oil, sebum content, while soothes and moisturizes the skin.
- The presence of amino acids combined with anti-oxidants helps in reloading the collagen and elastin of the skin.
Tips and Precautions:
1. Aloe vera gel gets spoiled when exposed to air and sunlight, so be quick and careful when extracting. As soon as you extract the gel, use it immediately.
2. It is important to remove the yellow liquid that oozes out while extracting the gel as it is toxic.
3. When aloe vera is directly applied, people with sensitive skin may experience irritation. So dilute with water and do a patch test first.
4. Aloe vera can be taken orally, but limit intake to 1 or 2 tablespoons per day.
5. Women who are pregnant, planning or breastfeeding women should avoid intake of aloe vera.
6. Children below 12 years should avoid the intake of aloe vera.
Always be hydrated and consume a proper diet.
Now it’s time to kick-start your schedule of skin whitening with aloe vera. Share your experience with us.