Benefits Of Coconut Oil For Hair
Hair Loss: Coconut oil has been used since ancient times in for grooming hair. Various were prepared using and coconut oil to prevent. One such remedy can be prepared in modern times by boiling leaves in coconut oil. This mixture can be applied to the scalp for the improvement of, and its use will also prevent hair loss.
Applying a mixture of water and coconut oil can also provide relief from hair loss, as does the mixture of coconut oil and . Boil the gooseberries in coconut oil and then apply it on the hair.
Today I will tell you how can you use simple coconut oil to get long thick hair super fast
For this treatment you will need:
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
- Mustard oil
- Curry leaves
Preparation and How to Apply :
- In a pan take 3 tbsp coconut oil
- Put it on heat
- Add 1 tbsp olive oil
- Add 1 tbsp mustard oil
- Add 5-6 curry leaves
- After adding curry leaves put it on heat for 2 minutes
- Turn it off
- Let it cool
- Massage your scalp with this oil when it is luke warm
- Leave it overnight
- Wash your hair next morning
BENEFITS OF USING CURRY LEAVES FOR HAIR GROWTH
1. Curry leaves will also strengthen your hair follicles and making them active for more Hair Growth.
2. When you have milk at home which you obviously have, and mix it with some curry leaves you can create a masterpiece of hair treatment.
3. Curry leaves will not only prevent hair loss in your head but it will also prevent hair fall.
4. Curry Leaves formulated into a hair oil is found to be extremely effective to prevent premature hair graying.
5. Curry Leaves can also repair damage roots which may have been damaged due to a number of reasons such as thermal styling, chemical treatments, pollution or dandruff.
6. Curry leaves do stimulate healthy hair growth.
Amazing Olive Oil Benefits and Uses For Hair
I have thick, curly hair. And when the frizz factor kicks in, my hair transforms into a solar system around my head. Olive oil works great for controlling frizz. But be careful! If you apply too much your hair is going to look greasy.