Fenugreek seeds Contains
Protein : High amount amplifies the herb’s curative properties for baldness.
Vitamin C: Helps boost immunity
Iron: Good for blood Vessels
Potassium: Ensures no premature gray hairs
Nicotinic Acid: Promotes hair growth
Fenugreek Seeds paste (2 spoons)
Coconut oil (1 spoon)
Fenugreek seed for Hair Loss
- Take 2 spoons of Fenugreek seeds paste in a bowl
- Add 1 spoon of coconut oil or olive oil to it.
- Mix it well Apply this paste on the hair loss and hair damaged area.
- Let it dry for 10 minutes.
- Then washed it off with the mild shampoo.
Fenugreek Seed for Hair growth
- Soak Fenugreek seeds in water for 24 hours, strain and use the water to rinse hair.
- Don’t wash the hair immediately.
- Let this water be there for at least 3 hours, after that wash your hair with lukewarm water. (Never use hot water on your hair)
- Repeat this daily for a month to see your hair, gaining strength and volume.
Uses of fenugreek seeds as a hair mask for hair fall
Fenugreek seeds help in controlling hair fall thus fenugreek seeds is used for preparing hair mask for hair fall control. Here’s the recipe of the hair mask with fenugreek seeds:
Take a cup of fenugreek seeds (methi dana) and soak them in water at night. Keep this overnight. Let them get swollen with water. The next day, take those fenugreek seeds and grind them to make a paste. Once you get a paste of medium consistency, apply that on the scalp gently. Avoid too much pulling or tugging as that can lead to hair breakage. Be gentle while applying methi seed paste on your scalp. Keep this fenugreek seeds paste on the scalp for an hour and then rinse off with lukewarm water. Luke warm water will help get rid of the paste easily without much hassle. No need to shampoo though if you wish, use a mild shampoo. Repeat this treatment at least once a week to get maximum benefits.
Benefits of applying (methi dana) fenugreek seeds paste
- It controls the hair fall.
- This treatment shows some good results in hair regrowth.
- It makes hair shinier and thicker than before.
- It cures scalp infections.
Use of fenugreek seeds along with the coconut oil
Another, use of fenugreek seeds is to infuse its extracts with the coconut oil. That way, the oil becomes loaded with the fenugreek seeds goodness hence you achieve double benefits of both the coconut oil as well as the fenugreek seeds.
Take a table spoonful of pure coconut oil and add 2 teaspoonfuls of fenugreek seeds in that. Boil the coconut oil and the fenugreek seeds till they turn brownish red. Let the oil cool down to a lukewarm temperature, once it is, take the oil and remove the seeds from it.
Use this mildly warm oil at night to massage your scalp. Again, try to be gentle as rubbing the scalp too hard to make the oil sink in can lead to more hair fall due to breakage and rough handling. Keep the oil overnight and shampoo the next morning. This should be tried 2 times a week.