Their ‘Happily Ever After’ never came!
“Once in a while, right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives us a fairy tale.”
All of us are well acquainted with this famous quote that people often put up as their status on various social platforms. We as humans have a tendency to accept things and then expect them to stay the same throughout the entire journey that we call life. But, my friend, change is something that is inevitable. None of us can stop it from happening. People do fall in love, they do get head over heels for someone but eventually, things change.
Similar situations can be observed in the lives of our famous Bollywood celebrities. Since their life is an open book we tend to know a lot of things that they don’t actually officially announce and the most prominent aspect is their relationships. We have come up with a list of some noteworthy Bollywood celebrities whose love bloomed like a flower but due to lack of nourishment, it eventually died.
1. Abhishek Bachchan and Karisma Kapoor
– After 5 years of togetherness on October 11, 2002, at Amitabh Bachchan’s birthday party, Abhishek Bachchan and Karisma Kapoor announced their engagement. But this was not long lasting. Few months later in February 2003, the couple called it split.
2. Salman Khan and Sangeeta Bijlani
– Even their wedding card are also printed Sangeeta broke up last-minute with Salman. Acording to Jasim Khan’s book “Being Salman” at 27 may 1994 Salman Khan was to be married to Sangeeta Bijlani. Bollywood superstar Salman Khan and former model-turned-actress, Sangeeta Bijlani were quite a sensational couple back in 90s
3. Akshay Kumar and Raveena Tandon
– This is the most talked about relationship in Bollywood. Raveena and Akshay’s chemistry not only sizzled in ‘Tip tip barsa paani,’ but reportedly also off-screen. The couple met on the sets of film Mohra in 1994 and started dating seriously. But after reportedly being in a relationship for almost three years, Raveena broke up with Akshay
4. Akshay Kumar and Shilpa Shetty
– This is one of the well known love affairs of Akki. Akshay Kumar and Shilpa Shetty created magic on screen with their hot chemistry. things took a turn for the worse when Shilpa learnt about the fact that Akshay was two-timing her with her best friend, Twinkle Khanna.
5. Vivek Oberoi and Gurpreet Gill
– Vivek Oberoi was in relation with Gurpreet Gill in the year 2000 before enter in film industry. News of their engagement also doting in media. this relationship never reached the threshold of marriage. The reason was not clear, but the relation were break.
6. Rakhi Sawant and Elesh Parujanwala
– In 2009, rakhi Sawant bring a realty show “Rakhi Ka Swayamvar” on national television. 30-year-old Canada-based businessman Elesh Parujanwala win over Rakhi Sawant among 16 contestants on show. Rakhi who got engaged to the winner Elesh during the show but later denied to get marry with him. Rakhi herself said in an interview she didn’t want to get mingle with Elesh because their ideas do not match each other.
7. Ratan Rajput and Abhinav Sharma
– Ratan Rajput of the much-hyped ‘Swayamvar Season 3: Ratan Ka Rishta‘ too has followed the footsteps of Rakhi Sawant. She got engaged on the show to Delhi-based contestant Abhinav Sharma, with the promise to marry later, but has now called off the relationship.
8. Mallika Sherawat and Vijay Singh
– Mallika Sherawat who debuted with the realty show The Bachelorette India, Mere Khayalonki Malika, choose a much younger Vijay Singh as her life partner during the show and promised him to getting married. After the show ended in November 2013, the two were seeing each other for a while but within a year, it was all over between them. In in interview Vijay says “There was a one year contract after the show ended which stated that Mallika could marry me within a year and be with me, and after that she could choose to not marry me if she did not wish to. Finally, after some time Mallika started subtly dropping hints that she wants to break up. Now has been dating Paris-based real estate businessman Cyrille Auxenfans.
9. Neil Nitin Mukesh and Priyanka Bhatia
– Neil Nitin Mukesh, who was all set to tie know with designer Priyanka Bhatia officially called off his relationship with his girlfriend.
10. Shilpa Shinde and Romit Raj – Bhabi Ji Ghar Par Hai fame Shilpa Shinde were all set to get married with Romit Raj on November 29, 2009 in Goa. Shilpa and Romit was the much-in-love couple and even the invitation cards had been sent out, when the marriage was called off.