Aloe Vera Brightening Skin gel contains various natural ingredients for improving skin tone. Aloe vera skin gel is an excellent herbal formulation has properties to control acne and pimples. Aloe vera Brightening Skin Gel contains various natural anti-oxidants which helps to make skin glow and fair. Aloe ensures ease of application and deep penetration.
Remedies with aloe vera for skin lightening
Papaya and aloe vera scrub for fairer skin tone
Papaya is yet another wonderful ingredient that will help to lighten the skin complexion by a couple of shades and it also lightly exfoliates the dead skin cells. Papaya actually works more like a chemical peel as it scrubs off the upmost layer of cells where the melanin accumulation is there.
For this remedy, you will take a small thin slice of papaya and then mash it well using a fork or a spoon.
Then you can mix 1 teaspoonful of aloe vera gel in it.
Apply this mixture on the face and rinse with tepid water after 20 minutes.
This has to be done at least 3 times in a week for best results.
Aloe vera with milk and honey for melanin control
Melanin makes skin tone darker. Melanin is also to be responsible for the skin pigmentation. So, to make the skin tone lighter this melanin has to be controlled.
Take aloe vera gel around 1 teaspoonful and put one teaspoonful of milk in it and mix. Then mix ½ teaspoonful of honey in that. Apply this on the face and massage lightly with the fingers.
This remedy has to be kept overnight. Wash this with normal water in the morning. Use this aloe vera for skin lightening remedy everyday to get skin fairness.
Aloe Vera And Gram Flour
A combination of aloe vera and gram flour helps fight the damage caused due to the sun. This combination also replenishes moisture content in the skin cells. Here’s the method:
- Make a fine paste by combining aloe vera gel with gram flour. Then, apply this paste over your skin.
- Using water rinse it off after 15 – 20 minutes.
- You should repeat this method once a week.
Aloe Vera With Cabbage
Cabbage is also rich in vitamin C that keeps your skin youthful and postpones the aging process. Moreover, it also makes your skin healthy and clear. Here’s the method:
- Add some water to grind cabbage. Next, mix 2 tbsp of cabbage paste and 1 tbsp of aloe vera gel.
- Use lukewarm water to wash the skin and now apply one thick coat of this mixture on the skin. Keep it on for 15 minutes.
- Lastly, wash with cold water.
- This process should be repeated thrice a week.
Aloe Vera With Almonds
Almonds are rich in vitamins and proteins that help soften and hydrate the skin. They also are a great source of vitamin E that helps prevent cell damage and the damage caused due to the sun’s rays. Here is the recipe:
- Take a few almonds and soak them overnight. The next morning blend them to create a fine paste.
- Then, mix it with aloe vera gel and now apply on your skin.
- Rinse it off by using water after 15 minutes.
Aloe Vera With Turmeric And Honey
You just need to combine aloe vera gel, honey and a pinch of turmeric to make a paste.
Then, apply this paste over your skin. Leave it to rest for about 20 minutes and finally, rinse it off by using lukewarm water.
This procedure should be repeated about 2 – 3 times one week.